Monday, January 30, 2012

The future is so bright I have to wear video shades

Point of View(POV) videos of people's outdoor adventures has grown through the roof in the last few years with High Definition video technology becoming smaller and more affordable. Now I'm not talking about the POV videos your college roommate used to watch late at night, although I'm sure if you are so inclined...
No what I'm talking about is all those people on the ski hill or trail with their Hero Cam straped to their bucket hoping to catch proof of their 1080 backside Goomba Stale Fish. Now any aspiring Spielberg can take High Quality action shots so they can show their grandchildren just how cool they were "back in the day".

I stumbled across a product from Vsun that integrates the camera with the goggles or sunglasses that you wear. Now way you can still catch all the action and still look stylish.

The Vsun goggle has a  720p high definition camera and a remote control to catch all the superfly moves you may think you can pull off. That is until you wake up in a uncomfortable bed with multiple limbs in casts, at least you will be able to re-live the event.






The sunglasses have the same 720 p camera but all packed into a useful pair of shades.

The ladies are going to dig you in these?














Maybe I should start wearing these so I can replay the video to find out where I leave my coffee cup, or the remote, or my gloves or....


Jeremy


1 comment: